Section 6 | Gaiter CareHere you can find a few tips on caring for your gaiters!
- You should not put your gaiters in the washing machine, tumble dryer, hot water, or leave outside!
- Clean them with a soft cloth and a tiny bit of soap if necessary - use conditioning wipes rather than polish or any other leather conditioner.
- Keep them in their carry case
- Do not leave them in direct sunlight bcause the colour could bleach.
- For suede boots - use a suede brush to get the dust and bits out and keep them looking great.